As part of our continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Digital Learning Consultant to support our online and blended learning programmes. We are looking for someone who would appreciate a fantastic part time, home-based role with scope to grow with the company.
You would be responsible for managing and maintaining Adeva’s digital learning products and, as you grow into the role, help the business develop new products and ideas. The role includes the following duties:
- Maintaining and enhancing our existing digital products – these include eWorkbooks, videos, quizzes and online courses
- Designing and producing simple video learning and supporting live online / webcast sessions
- Working closely with trainers to define online course requirements and plan development required to meet the upcoming schedule
- Maintaining our LMS: creating and updating courses, supporting administration
- Establishing processes and systems for designing and managing digital learning, including quality assurance
- Supporting the business with developing new ideas and prototypes for blended learning.
We are looking for a confident self-starter who can independently scope, plan and deliver work, whilst being able to work collaboratively with trainers and operations colleagues:
- A strong background in e-learning development and LMS administration.
- As we specialise in complex financial topics, experience in working with technical content is preferred.
- Good verbal communicator, able to liaise with client contacts and Subject Matter Experts.
- Attention to detail, with a passion for quality and a keen eye for visually appealing content.
- Advanced digital and graphic design skills.
- Able to use initiative to prioritise, learn, absorb and process a lot of information.
Hours: 3-days a week with flexibility on how hours are delivered over a working week
Location: this is a home-based role, however you would need to be based in the UK and able to travel for occasional meetings.
How to apply: Please send a brief cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies.