We combine self-paced learning, instructor-led training and group collaboration in a learning journey that builds confidence and ensures new skills can be used in the workplace.
A blended approach to the delivery of technical training drives better outcomes for the individual and for the organisation:
- A progressive, building-block approach makes it easier to process, learn and remember new concepts.
- Online modules build technical knowledge in advance of training, allowing time with the trainer to be focused on applying and practicing skills.
- Diagnostic tools help participants adapt their learning journey based on their prior knowledge and experience.
- A modular structure fits with the participant’s busy work schedule.
Self-Paced Digital Learning
Self-study modules help participants build or refresh their understanding of core technical concepts at their own pace. Our interactive eWorkbooks provide an active learning experience and include real-life examples that demonstrate practical application of concepts.
Diagnostics / Interactive eWorkbooks / Knowledge Checks / Analytic Guidelines / User-friendly Learning Portal
FACE-TO-FACE OR VIRTUAL TRAINING
Our interactive and intensive instructor-led training focuses on the application of a structured analytic approach to case studies and exercises.
Exercises and case studies / Modelling / Guest Speakers / Participant presentations / Role plays / Interactive discussion / Quizzes / Breakouts
All our training involves working on practical case study assignments in small groups. Group assignments encourage peer-to-peer learning and connect participants in different regions or functions so they can share alternative perspectives and insights.
Group activities include case study analysis, modelling and practical exercises.
Assessments & Certifications
We provide a range of assessment and certification solutions:
- End-of-programme assessments to evaluate learning and understanding.
- Formal credit and risk certification e.g., to grant credit authority.
Multiple Choice Tests / Case Study Exams / Panel Presentations
Post-course learning includes bite-sized activities and on-the-job practice to help reinforce and transfer learning into the workplace.
Articles / Resources / Memory jogger / Recap quizzes / Reference guides / Videos