Our self-paced courses equip participants to understand key technical and analytic concepts.
We have developed a series of “off-the-shelf” online courses that provide flexible training to suit different levels of experience and stages of career. Designed by our expert trainers, these practical courses are aimed at those working in relationship management, risk functions or as analysts.
The modular interactive courses can stand alone as self-paced training or form part of a blended learning programme:
- New hire training: New hires join in small numbers and often start work assignments with little knowledge of credit and risk concepts. Our online courses can provide foundations level knowledge as soon as they join, equipping them to take on meaningful credit and risk analysis responsibilities in a shorter time frame.
- Intensive analytic training: By blending online modules with instructor-led training, we enable participants to adapt their learning journey based on their current knowledge and experience. Self-study modules help them build or refresh their understanding of core technical concepts at their own pace. This ensures time with the instructor is focused on applying and practicing skills.
Self-Paced Learning Series
Note: We provide our online training to teams only. If you have a group of 5 or more learners, contact us for a quote and more information on how we would work with your firm to deliver the training. We are unable to provide access to individuals.
Corporate and Commercial Credit Analysis
- Accounting foundations
- Industry risks
- 3Rs – Lending rationales
Financial Statement Analysis
- Business dynamics
- Sales and profitability
- Financial risks
- Bank business models
- Core products
- Key risks
- Key performance measures
Financial Statement Analysis
- Accounting principles
- Capital adequacy
- Asset quality
- Sensitivity to market risk
Insurance Company Analysis
- Business models
- General insurance
- Life insurance
- Financial analysis
Funds and Asset Managers Analysis
- Funds and asset manager business models
- Accounting for funds
- Funds: risks and regulations
Sovereign and Public Sector Analysis
- Public sector business models
- Sovereign analysis
- Development organisation financial strength
Non-Bank Financial Institutions (NBFI) Analysis
- Finance and leasing companies
- Brokers and broker dealers
Enterprise-Wide Risk Management
- Risk in context
- Country risk
- Non-financial risk
- Market risk
- Liquidity risk
- Credit and counterparty risk
Risk profile and business opportunities
- Asset finance
- Derivatives applications
- Basel III
- Bank capital management
- Liquidity and funding
- IFRS 9
The eWorkbooks are interactive modules that form the core of our digital learning experience:
- Concepts are presented in a logical and structured manner.
- Real-life examples demonstrate practical application of concepts.
- Interactive tools provide an engaging and active learning experience.
- Quizzes and exercises reinforce key learning points.
- Valuable resources for future reference.
- Diagnostic assessments measure prior knowledge and identify areas where participants need to focus their time. They also allow experienced participants to “test out” by recognising their existing expertise.
- Formative exercises and quizzes are included at regular points in the eWorkbooks, helping participants check and apply what they are learning.
- End-of-module multiple choice assessments evaluate learning and understanding on completion of a module. They can be used for self-assessment or as part of formal certification or grading.
User-Friendly Learning Portal
- An intuitive learner dashboard provides easy access to courses and helps learners monitor their progress.
- All content is in one place in structured learning paths.
- Suite of reports to track learner progression, assessment results, survey responses and training histories.
- Our administration team supports users with their queries and provides regular reminders and nudges.