Analytical Approach to Business Development
A practical approach to using analytic skills to uncover business development opportunities, and act as strategic partners for clients and deliver value-added solutions.
Specifically, this workshop will equip participants to:
- Anticipate client need by understanding the strategic options facing management in response to market, sector, and company-specific business and commercial drivers.
- Use a structured approach to analysis to spot potential business opportunities and identify the right questions to ask in client meetings.
- Apply appropriate valuation techniques to assess fair value for a client either in an acquisition, recapitalisations or at a strategic turning point.
- Identify capital structures and financing alternatives that optimise the cost of capital and shareholder value within specific risk parameters
- Recommend value-added, client-driven funding alternatives from the bank’s product offering that are appropriate to market conditions