Registered address: 73 Cornhill, London, EC3V 3QQ
This privacy notice was updated on 14th March 2022 and is effective immediately. It tells you everything you need to know about how Adeva Partners Ltd process, control and protect your personal data and the rights that you have in relation to that data. This privacy statement is regularly updated to reflect any changes in the way we handle your personal data or any changes to applicable laws.
Adeva Partners is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process the personal data of the following categories of individuals:
- Business contacts to network, develop leads and share best practice
- Visitors to our website and social media pages
*We have a separate privacy notice for individuals who are attending or have attended training programmes we deliver as part of a contract with their employer. https://www.adevapartners.com/privacy-policy-for-training-participants/
All personal data is collected, stored and processed in accordance with the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the EU GDPR, the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR).
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues.
We may update this notice at any time, and we may provide you with additional privacy notices from time to time.
Data Protection Principles
We will comply with data protection law including the 7 principles of GDPR which are:
- Personal data shall be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
- Personal data shall be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal data shall be accurate and where necessary kept up to date.
- Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be processed in a way that ensures it is appropriately secure.
- Adeva has put in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
Personal Data That We Process
We will collect, store, and use the following categories of personal data about you:
- Audio and visual data: photos and video recordings that may have been taken, with your consent, during in-person or online events or meetings
- Contact data: name, email address and telephone numbers
- Communication data: any other information that you directly provide to us whether through our contact form, over the phone, by email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send to us
- Financial data: (relevant to self-employed suppliers only) bank account and invoicing information required to make payments to you
- Marketing and Communications Preference Data: includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences
- Public information: information that is publicly available such as social media, online directories and websites
- Technical data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, cookie IDs, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access Adeva’s website and video conferencing platforms
What is a cookie?
Cookies used on this website
Cookies used on this site are for the following purposes:
- Detect device screen size so we can serve smaller images to smaller screens
- Remembering your choice of cookie consent (if you have interacted with the Cookie Consent banner)
- Facilitate security functionality of the website
- Facilitate the use of Google Analytics for improving user experience. Information is collected in an anonymous form
Strictly Necessary Cookies
|Cookie name||Cookie description|
|cookieconsent_status||This cookie name is associated with the Cookie Declaration banner, and detects if you have dismissed the banner or not.|
|resolution||This cookie helps to identify the size of your device screen so that an appropriately sized image can be served (for example, smaller images for mobile devices). This cookie is classed as a strictly necessary technical cookie and is always set.|
|PHPSESSID||This is a general purpose identifier cookie used to maintain user session variables. It is normally a random generated number|
|These are first-party cookies (so only written and read by this website), used by the WP-Spamshield anti-spam plugin for security and technical functionality only. These cookies will delete when the browsing session is ended or when the browser is closed.|
|Cookie name||Cookie description|
|These cookies are associated with Google Universal Analytics and are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.|
|These cookies are associated with the AddThis social sharing widget to enable visitors to share content with a range of networking and sharing platforms. It stores an updated page share count.|
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, including through:
- Direct interactions and email contact with Adeva’s employees
- Interaction with our social media pages
- Submission of a form on our website or other sites and applications we use
- Searches on public data sources such as websites and social media platforms.
- Third Parties: we may receive information about you from third parties:
- Contact data from another individual e.g., in your firm or in your business network
- When you interact with our website or applications (e.g., Zoom, Teams), we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only process your personal data if we have a lawful ground for processing such data. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract with you or your employer to provide you with training.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we have your consent.
Purposes For Which We Process Your Personal Data
|Purpose||Type of Data||Lawful Basis for Processing|
|For Clients of Adeva
||Contact data; communication data; technical data; audio and visual data||Performance of a contract with you or your firm|
|For Suppliers of Adeva
||Contact data; communication data; technical data; financial data||Performance of a contract with you or your firm|
|For All Categories|
|To respond to enquiries or requests for information||Contact data; communication data; technical data; marketing and communications preference data||It is necessary for a contract we have with you or your firm or you have provided explicit consent to us|
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, client relationships and experiences||Technical data||Necessary for our legitimate interests|
|To send you relevant educational and marketing content||Contact data; Marketing and Communications Preference Data||It is necessary for a contract we have with you or your employer; necessary for our legitimate interests; you have provided explicit consent to us|
|To interact with you online e.g. via social media||Public information||Public information; necessary for our legitimate interests|