Do you have 10+ years financial institutions credit risk finance experience but now looking for a new direction?
A career in training could be your answer.
We are seeking a highly experienced financial institutions banker/ credit risk manager to join us as a trainer. The role is remote and permits flexible work hours. Prior training experience is a plus but not required.
The role would include the development and delivery of virtual and face to face training programs and the design and development of digital content. The ideal candidate would also help grow our business and products, get involved in business development and client relationship management and may over time take on some management responsibilities.
What we offer
- A creative and collaborative environment with a supportive team of trainers and administrative staff
- Job satisfaction knowing you are coaching/ helping/ supporting others
- An opportunity to keep your technical knowledge sharp and to stay on top of market trends
- A job where you can apply you knowledge and experience in a new and exciting way
- We provide “train the trainer” to enable you to build new skills
- 10+ years financial institutions credit experience in a senior role as a banker, credit risk professional, investor or rating analyst
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- In depth expertise and analytic skills for one or more of the following financial institution sectors: banks, insurers, asset managers and hedge funds, sovereigns
- Understanding of financial markets products, credit exposure structuring and accounting
- Good market knowledge covering risk, market practices, regulation etc
- Flexibility, teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in training/ education within the financial sector
- Business development
- Project management
In this role, you will deliver intermediate and advanced level corporate credit and corporate finance workshops to professionals across a spectrum of career levels, from early careers though to senior executives. You will work closely both with our team of experts and with our clients to ensure your credit knowledge is current and market focused, and you are providing the best training possible in today’s challenging environment.
It is envisaged that you will deliver between 40 to 60 training days per year and an additional 30 to 50 days developing and updating course material. (We will train you in our delivery methodology and help you become familiar with our content and development processes).
This is a rewarding career; it is an autonomous and flexible role with high levels of job satisfaction. You will receive full training and work with a prestigious list of clients. You will be joining a supportive, experienced and knowledgeable community of trainers and support staff who are based internationally.
We have a global client base, so the capacity to cover different time zones is a plus e.g. from a central time zone like Europe. This is a remote working role.
Most of our training is done virtually, but there will be occasions when you are expected to travel and deliver training face to face.
If this sounds like you and you would like to apply, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.