Our goal is to equip participants with the knowledge and skills required for success.
Our tailored solutions are designed to build on the knowledge of the individuals attending, using real-life case studies that are current and relevant. We ensure that participants can take the lessons learned in training and immediately apply them to their roles.
The foundation of all of our training is the provision of structured analytic frameworks that can be applied in the workplace.
This bridge between theory and practice is a critical element to building the skills base of the participants; they leave our courses with a methodology and conceptual understanding that can be applied in their daily roles.
Our training style is highly interactive:
- Technical topics are illustrated through short exercises based on live companies, demonstrating specific analytic issues / techniques.
- Lecture time is minimised, with the exercises interspersed throughout to enable participants to “learn by applying” – putting theory into practice.
“Working in groups to assess scenarios or case studies. This enabled best practice and experience to be shared.”
Our workshops use relevant, topical case studies:
- Case studies reflect the types of companies / business propositions that participants deal with in their daily roles.
- Practical exercises and case studies provide participants with the opportunity to practice applying the concepts taught during the course.
“Now I have more knowledge of structured approach to credit analysis which I will apply in my daily work.”
Our methodology is intensive:
- We challenge participants to be concise, logical and, above all, to articulate a well-considered position.
- Debrief discussion can take a variety of formats: mock credit committee, client presentations, term sheet presentations, sample pitch books etc.
“There was an excellent blend of lecturing and team participation. The trainer was extremely engaging and maintained a good pace. Therefore I always felt engaged in the content. Her experience in banking and related business is clearly evident.”