Self-Paced Digital Learning
Our self-paced digital courses equip participants with an understanding of key technical and analytic concepts.
We have applied our 25+ years experience in designing effective credit and risk analysis training to create digital learning that is structured, focused on key topics and relevant to the learner.
The digital courses can stand alone as a self-paced study course or form part of a blended learning programme and offer content relevant to those working in relationship management, risk functions or as analysts.
The coursework has given me a better understanding of the subject matter and given me more confidence when assessing entities. It also has prompted a more in-depth analysis that scrutinizes financial data beyond what is purely contained in the key ratios. – Credit Risk Analyst
They have made accessing meaningful and practically useful information in accounts accessible to me as a non-accounting trained professional. – Insurance Underwriter
Digital Learning Topics
- Accounting Foundations
- Financial Statement Analysis
Banking and Risk Series
- Foundations of Banking & Risk
- Advanced Banking and Regulatory Topics
Financial Institutions Analysis Series
- Non-Bank Financial Institutions
- Sovereign and Public Sector
Click here to download an overview of the eWorkbook series we offer.
The eWorkbooks are interactive modules that form the core of our digital learning experience:
- Concepts are presented in a logical and structured manner.
- Real-life examples demonstrate practical application of concepts.
- Interactive tools provide an engaging and active learning experience.
- Quizzes and exercises reinforce key learning points.
- Valuable resources for future reference.
- Diagnostic assessments measure prior knowledge and identify areas where participants need to focus their time. They also allow experienced participants to “test out” by recognising their existing expertise.
- Formative exercises and quizzes are included at regular points in the eWorkbooks, helping participants check and apply what they are learning.
- End-of-module multiple choice assessments evaluate learning and understanding on completion of a module. They can be used for self-assessment or as part of formal certification or grading.
- An intuitive learner dashboard provides easy access to courses and helps learners monitor their progress.
- All content is in one place in structured learning paths.
- Suite of reports to track learner progression, assessment results, survey responses and training histories.
- Our administration team supports users with their queries and provides regular reminders and nudges.