Virtual Technology and Support
We provide technology platforms, end-to-end programme administration and user support.
We take a hands-on approach to implementation:
- Use our Learning Management System (LMS) and virtual classroom platforms (including Webex, Zoom.)
- Send out log-in details for digital learning and calendar invites for virtual events.
- Support users with technical queries.
During live virtual tutorials, we provide a producer to support the trainer and the learners:
- Take attendance roll-call.
- Help participants troubleshoot technical issues.
- Monitor chat and provide extra support where needed.
Our LMS can provide multiple ways to engage with the virtual programme:
- Easy to track progress through the modules.
- Helpful resource area with user guides, FAQs.
- Recordings of live sessions for recap and review.
- Discussion forum for scheduled live-chat with the trainer and peer-to-peer interaction.
And finally, our amazing support team will make sure participants stay engaged:
- Send regular reminders and nudges.
- Monitor queries and issues.
- Review progress and provide reporting as needed.