The foundation of all of our training is the provision of structured analytic frameworks that can be applied in the workplace.
This bridge between theory and practice is a critical element to building the skills base of the participants; they leave our courses with a methodology and conceptual understanding that can be applied in their daily roles.
Our training style is highly interactive:
- Technical topics are illustrated through short exercises based on live companies, demonstrating specific analytic issues / techniques.
- Lecture time is minimised, with the exercises interspersed throughout to enable participants to “learn by applying” – putting theory into practice.
“Working in groups to assess scenarios or case studies. This enabled best practice and experience to be shared.”
Our workshops use relevant, topical case studies:
- Case studies reflect the types of companies / business propositions that participants deal with in their daily roles.
- Practical exercises and case studies provide participants with the opportunity to practice applying the concepts taught during the course.
“Now I have more knowledge of structured approach to credit analysis which I will apply in my daily work.”
Our methodology is intensive:
- We challenge participants to be concise, logical and, above all, to articulate a well-considered position.
- Debrief discussion can take a variety of formats: mock credit committee, client presentations, term sheet presentations, sample pitch books etc.
“There was an excellent blend of lecturing and team participation. The trainer was extremely engaging and maintained a good pace. Therefore I always felt engaged in the content. Her experience in banking and related business is clearly evident.”