Our independent learning solutions provide fundamental level understanding:
- We use a range of mediums including eWorbooks, case studies, short assignments and knowledge checks.
- Independent preparation ensures time with a facilitator is focused on analytic applications, using cases and materials and providing individual feedback.
Our training style is highly interactive:
- Technical topics are illustrated through short exercises based on live companies, demonstrating specific analytic issues / techniques.
- Lecture time is minimised, with the exercises interspersed throughout to enable participants to “learn by applying” – putting theory into practice.
Our workshops use relevant, topical case studies:
- Case studies reflect the types of companies / business propositions that participants deal with in their daily roles.
- Practical exercises and case studies provide participants with the opportunity to practice applying the concepts taught during the course.