Adeva Partners require an experienced corporate credit trainer to join our expanding team
We are seeking a highly experienced corporate banker/ credit risk manager to join us as a part-time trainer, working 15 – 18 days per month in the South East Asia time zone.
- 10+ years corporate credit experience in a senior role as a banker, credit risk professional, investor or rating analyst.
- Strong experience in assessing creditworthiness and structuring complex transactions.
- Coupled with your outstanding analytic skills you must also have an in-depth appreciation of accounting, debt structuring and forecasting.
- Sound market knowledge is crucial – you must keep abreast of current issues.
- Educated to at least a degree standard or have an industry qualification.
- Proficient in using Excel and capable of modelling.
- Confident and comfortable presenting in person and virtually
- Flexibility, teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in training/ education within the banking sector
- Knowledge / experience in some of the following: emerging markets, project finance, leveraged finance, real estate finance and trade finance, debt restructuring
- We have a global client base. This is a remote working role. We are seeking candidates who are able to work in the South East Asia time zone.
- Most of our training is done virtually, but in the future, there will be occasions when you are expected to travel and deliver training face to face.
In this role, you will deliver intermediate and advanced level corporate credit and corporate finance workshops to professionals across a spectrum of career levels, from early careers though to senior executives. You will work closely both with our team of experts and with our clients to ensure your credit knowledge is current and market focused, and you are providing the best training possible in today’s challenging environment.
It is envisaged that you will deliver between 40 to 60 training days per year and an additional 30 to 50 days developing and updating course material. (We will train you in our delivery methodology and help you become familiar with our content and development processes).
This is a rewarding career; it is an autonomous and flexible role with high levels of job satisfaction. You will receive full training and work with a prestigious list of clients. You will be joining a supportive, experienced and knowledgeable community of trainers and support staff who are based internationally.
If this sounds like you and you would like to apply, please submit your CV and covering letter to Careers@adevapartners.com.
About Adeva Partners
With over 20 years’ experience in credit, risk and corporate finance training, Adeva Partners has an outstanding track record built on our ability to understand our clients’ business aims and deliver value enhancing learning solutions.
Courses are offered in four areas: Corporate Credit, Financial Institutions, Risk Management and Financial crime risk assessment.